For pie cups:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the butter, sugar, and eggs well.
- Add dry ingredients to butter and egg mixture and mix.
- Make small balls in your hands – place into small patty pans.
- Use petty press to make cup in pan – dip petty press into dry cake flour on the side in order to make sure that the dough does not stick to the petty press.
- Bake for few minutes (keep a close eye on the baking).
When you press the ball of dough down with the petty press, press it to the bottom of the pan – as you do not want a thick bottom for your pie cups!
For savoury filling:
- Mix Tuna and mayonnaise.
For condensed milk filling:
- Boil tin of condensed milk for 3 hours – make sure it is always covered in boiling water – NEVER forget about it on the stove.
- Place boiled condensed milk into pie cups and grate peppermint crisp chocolate on top.
For milk tart filling:
- Bring milk and butter to the boil.
- Mix Maizena, salt, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla essence with a little bit of milk until there are no lumps.
- Add to the boiling milk and butter mixture and stir until boiling – remove from heat.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry – fold egg whites into the mixture – let cool.
- Fill pie cups and sprinkle cinnamon.